Premium Porc Group (PPG) is fully responsible for the processing of personal data which it collects in the day-to-day conduct of its activities and will guarantee the protection of such personal data in accordance with the provisions of EU Regulation 679/2016 on the protection of individuals regarding the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (GDPR).
This document explains the type of personal data we collect, how and why we collect and the duration for which we keep this personal data.
- GENERAL INFORMATION
- Premium Porc Group (PPG) is a personal data operator, as defined by the legislation in force, mainlly the GDPR Regulation. This means that the Premium Porc Group, through its subsidiaries, holds control over the collected personal data and decides upon processing and usage. As a result, PPG has implemented in its business processes a series of policies, procedures, technical and organizational measures to secure this data and to ensure respect for the rights of the subjects.
1.2. PROCESSED PERSONAL DATA
Premium Porc Group (PPG) collects personal data through several methods:
1.2.1. PUBLIC SOURCES
Premium Porc Group (PPG) collects financial data about legal entities and personal data about shareholders, administrators, legal representatives and censors of these legal entities from public sources such as, but not limited to: the Trade Register, Official Gazette, ANAF, Ministry of Finance, Insolvency Proceedings Bulletin, Electronic Archive of Real Movable Guarantees, Ministry of Justice and others.
1.2.2. ELECTRONIC SOURCES
When you visit the website of Premium Porc Group (PPG) http://www.dchi.dk we collect information about you using “cookies”, which are small files on placed on your equipment. Cookies are not viruses, but data files that allow us to identify you on your next visit to our website as to improve and personalize the services we offer through our website. When you want to apply for a vacancy, you will need to create an account on the website http://www.dchi.dk and then we will collect your email address.
If you are a shareholder, you must have your account and password and you will be able to access the information available to shareholders by accessing the website http://www.dchi.dk, and we will store your email address.
1.3. THE PURPOSE AND LEGALITY OF THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Premium Porc Group (PPG) uses your personal legal data in full compliance with the provisions of GDPR Regulation 679/2016, specific art. 6.1, as follows:
1.3.1 Based on your consent, for:
- Customized newsletters for topics of interest;
- Communication with you
- Information about Premium Porc Group (PPG)
1.3.2 For the execution of commercial contracts:
- In drafting and submitting commercial offers for commercial contracts;
- In the delivery of the contracted services and in order to fulfill the contractual obligations;
- To initiate user accounts;
- For technical support required to execute the contract.
1.3.3 In our legitimate interest:
- To develop our services according to your needs and requirements;
- For the efficient operation of IT&C systems and applications for the collection, storage and processing of commercial information;
- To improve the security of IT&C systems and applications.
1.3.4 To fulfill our legal obligations:
- In the case of requests received from the competent state authorities, it is our legal obligation to cooperate and provide data, including personal data, with careful consideration of the legality of such requests;
- We will cooperate with competent authorities and provide the needed information regarding situations that involve illegal activities, fraud activities and so on, providing such data (including personal data) after checking the legality of the requests.
If we need to process your personal data for purposes other than those described in this document, we will do so only with your prior information or consent.
1.4. METHOD OF STORING AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal data collected by us is stored and processed in the European Union, in Premium Porc Group`s locations (PPG), but also in cloud software infrastructure, to service providers of IT&C infrastructure or to specific application providers.
In the development of the IT&C Premium Porc Group (PPG) has taken into account the best practices in the field, as follows:
- The organization’s virtual perimeter is secured with firewall equipment;
- Applications specific to Premium Porc Group`s activity (PPG) are updated periodically as technology providers publish patches;
- Servers and internal user equipment are protected with anti-virus and anti-malware applications;
- Internal user equipment and certain critical databases will be protected with encryption applications;
- Access to user systems and applications is controlled and monitored;
- Critical communication infrastructure is provided with emergency power supply systems;
Premium Porc Group (PPG) will not make public and will not transfer your personal data to unauthorized entities.
1.5. DURATION OF STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data will be stored strictly for the time it takes to accomplish the purpose for which it was collected or for the length of time required to meet legal obligations.
After this period, your personal data will be deleted.
1.6. YOUR RIGHTS ACCORDING TO REGULATION 679/2016 GDPR
- Right of access to data: the right to receive from Premium Porc Group (PPG), upon request and free of charge, confirmation if your data is processed or not.
- Right to data interference: the right to obtain, on request and free of charge, rectification, updating, blocking, deleting or restricting non-compliant data processing, especially incomplete and inaccurate data.
- The right of opposition:
- the right to oppose at any time, for good and legitimate reasons related to your particular situation, for your data to be processed, unless there is any contrary legal provision or legitimate interest of the operator;
- the right to oppose at any time, free of charge and without any justification, by a written application, dated and signed, for the data to be processed for direct marketing purposes, on behalf of the operator or third party, or disclosed to third parties;
- The right to data portability;
- The right to request the termination of receival of promotional messages.
- The right of not being the subject of a decision based solely on automatic processing, including the creation of profiles that would produce legal effects
If you wish to exercise these rights, namely the right of access to data, the right to interfere on the data, the right to object and the right not to be subject to an individual decision, you can submit a written request, dated and signed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any of the above rights may be exercised through the right to appeal to the courts of law and / or the right to file a complaint with the National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing (www.dataprotection.ro).
- WEBSITE-UL www.dchi.dk
Premium Porc Group (PPG) collects, through the www.dchi.dk website only the personal data that you voluntarily provide us with, through online forms required to register a user account or through their own or third party cookies necessary to provide visitors a much better browsing experience as well as services tailored to your needs and interests.
Cookies ensures the correct functioning of our website and they are programs (data) of very small size stored on your computer which allow our web server to “recognize” (actually to identify the web browser you use), in the sense that it will remember your actions and preferences in time.
2.2. CATEGORIES OF COOKIES
There are several categories of cookies:
- Session cookies (temporary) – they are temporarily stored in the web browser’s cookie folder so that it can save them until the user exits the web site or closes the web browser window (for example: when logging in / out of an account user);
- Persistent Cookies – They are stored on your computer and persist for the default cookie life;
- Cookies of third parties are also persistent cookies and are placed by another website than the one the user is currently visiting and which can be used anonymously to memorize a user’s interests, so as to make advertising as relevant as possible to users.
2.3. NOT ACCEPTING COOKIES
All modern web browsers will give you the option of not accepting cookies. You must keep in mind that if you do not accept cookies, certain pages on our website may not work properly.
For example, if you delete the cookies on your device, all the preferences you have set up for the websites you visit (including www.dchi.dk) will be lost.
To modify your preferences regarding cookies, we recommend that you, depending on the web browser you are using, act according to the following guides:
- Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647&p=cpn_cookies
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042
2.4. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
Additional information about cookies can be found from the following sources:
- CONTACT PREMIUM PORC GROUP (PPG)
For any questions about how we process your personal data, we invite you to contact us at email@example.com.
In your application, please identify and detail your request with information about your relationship with Premium Porc Group (PPG) and the period you are referring to.
We reserve the right to verify your identity in accordance with GDPR Regulation 679/2016.
- UPDATE OF THE PPG CONFIDENTIALITY POLICY